Plunge pool for sauna - Cold Dip
"Karo IceCube" - The Cold Dip. The new sauna plunge pool from RivieraPool
RivieraPool cold plunge pools are equipped with generous access steps as standard. Treads and floors are profiled to prevent slipping, ensuring safe entry and exit. A partial overflow channel drains displaced water into the channel and serves as a safety overflow. A trough is moulded in to allow floor drainage. The basin walls are reinforced by moulded-in profiles.
Stylish square - the new sauna diving pool "Karo Ice Cube". With five steps that can be covered with porcelain stoneware, it is a modern addition to any sauna area.
- Cold plunge pool with glass rim 23 cm high made of 20 mm thick acrylic glass
- Basin body made of epoxy acrylate with very smooth surface
- 5 access steps and floor with slip-resistant profiled surface
- Handrail made of stainless steel, electropolished - Circumferential overflow channel
- PVC grating, transparent
- 2 drain connection d 63 and siphon
- Floor drain RG 1 ½" with drain trough and anti-vortex lid
- adjustable support frame on the floor and 2 stair supports
- Underwater lighting LED, ice blue, with recess and switch box