For the smooth and fast handling of service cases, we ask you to fill out the following service request and send it to us online.
I am a pool owner I am a retailer
This is an automatic translation. The original text is available in German.
The protection of the privacy and personal rights of our customers when visiting our website is of decisive importance for a trusting use of our offers. When you visit www.rivierapool.com, personal data is collected, processed and used ("used"). With this data protection information, we would like to emphasise our commitment to secure and trustworthy handling of your data and explain to you how we use our customers' personal data. We observe the strict provisions of European and German data protection law.
The name and contact details of the data controller and of the company data protection officer:
This data protection information applies to data processing by: Responsible: RivieraPool Fertigschwimmbad GmbH, represented by the managing directors (hereinafter: RivieraPool), Klöcknerstraße 2, 49744 Geeste, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49 5937 660 Fax: +49 5937 8541
The data protection officer of RivieraPool Fertigschwimmbad GmbH can be reached at the following address:
DSB911 Datenschutz GmbH Stefan Andreas Scheipers Kaiserstr. 10b - 49809 Lingen (Ems) Hall 31 / Main entrance
Contact: +49 591 email@example.com
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.rivierapool.com, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer, - Date, time and duration of access, - Name and URL of the retrieved file, - Website from which access is made (referrer URL), - the browser used, browser settings and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, and - is the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website, - To ensure a comfortable use of our website, - Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as - for other administrative purposes
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address must be provided so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
3. Data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 11it. a DSGVO, - the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data, - in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and - this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
We would like to show you only those advertisements you are really interested in. That is why we use so-called retargeting at www.rivierapool.com for advertising tailored to your interests. When you visit www.rivierapool.com, our retargeting partners temporarily store cookies on your end device via your Internet browser. The temporarily stored cookies enable our retargeting partners to recognize visitors to our shop under a pseudonym and only display advertisements for products that are likely to be of interest to our visitors. The temporary cookies enable our partners to track and save the click path of our visitors under the pseudonym. Only data about your use of www.rivierapool.com is collected (e.g. number of page views from www.rivierapool.com, internal search queries, product page views, login status, confirmation page view, etc.). At no time are personal or sensitive data stored in the cookies of our partners. The data collected from our partners is not merged with data that allows our visitors to be identified.
If you do not wish to receive advertising personalised by retargeting, please use one of the following options to object with effect for the future:
6. Analysis tools - tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimising them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version, - operating system used, - Referrer URL (the previously visited page), - Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address) , - Time of the server request,
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you. Google Adwords places a cookie (see number 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement.
c) Google Remarketing
For this purpose we use Google Remarketing, an advertising service of Google, with which previous visitors of the website can be specifically advertised. We use cross-device remarketing with Google AdWords. Provided you've agreed for Google to link your web browser history to your Google Account, Google will use information from your Google Account, along with Google Analytics data, to personalize ads and create target audience data for cross-device remarketing.
As a Google user, you can customize your ad preferences under "my account" and opt out of personalized ads. You can also prevent Google from processing your information by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: (http://tools.Google.com/dlpage/gaoptoot?hl=en).
7. Social media plugins
On our website, we use social media plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 11it. f DSGVO in order to make us better known. The advertising purpose behind this is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plugins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook.
If you call up a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged on to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and tailoring Facebook Pages to your needs. To this end, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
Please see the Facebook Privacy Notice (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
8. Rights affected You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
9. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Data security
The security of your personal data has a high priority for us. We therefore protect your data stored with us through technical and organizational measures to effectively prevent loss or misuse by third parties. In particular, our employees who process personal data are obliged to observe data secrecy. In order to protect your personal data, it is transmitted in encrypted form.
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Topicality and change of this data security explanation
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at https://www.rivierapool.com/en/contact/data-security/.
RivieraPool International · Klöcknerstraße 2 · 49744 Geeste/Dalum · +49 5937 660 · firstname.lastname@example.org© 2019 RivieraPool - Alle Rechte vorbehalten, alle Angaben ohne Gewähr, Änderungen vorbehalten.