Quality in building swimming pools
The inside of your RivieraPool consists of seven layers. Every layer has a very special function to respond to the special needs of your pool. Together they are responsible for the unique characteristics of your RivieraPool.
Colour fast, Easy to maintain, Skin friendly
- Duracolor 90 HD. This is the synthetic colour finish especially for swimming pool surfaces.
- In addition, a fine cell layer to minimize fiber print on the surface.
Makes the pool shell noticeably smoother.
- Robust layer of fiberglass which is resistant against chemicals.
- Fine layer of fiberglass.
- Ceramic coupling layer to create an homogenous and long lasting structure. All layers are embedded into highly resistant epoxy-acrylat.
- Polyurethan hard foam lauer.
k-value 0,3 W/m2 · k.
(in comparison: 3-times insulation glass = 0.45 W/m2 · k)
- Backup material as "last and final layer".
Integrated rectangular steel pipes and a standing step offer maximal stability.
Resistance against osmosis through epoxy-acrylat
Insulation saves energy, and your wallet
RivieraPool warranty certificate
20 years: waterproof laminate of the pool shell.
10 years: against blistering and delamination in the pool shell.
5 years: against defects of the built-in parts and pipes.
2 years: against defects of the electrical equipment like pumps, motors, heaters.
This warranty is valid in the entire European Union for every private first owner of a RivieraPool swimming pool.
Sturdiness and durability - for many years of trouble free swimming and fun.
That means for us: the implementation of quality management. As active member of the AVK (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Verstärkte Kunststoffe = study group reinforced plastics) our production technicians research, together with our suppliers, which influences from the pool water, water treatment chemicals and the environment affect the surface of the shell. Especially the various disinfection products, pH values and water temperature play a role.